Skip to main content

Thank You and God Bless!!

 


Thank you friends and family for coming along on this musing and marveling journey the last three and half years. The journey is not over. There is still plenty of musing and marveling to do. But for now, I have come to a place of pause and reflection. As 2023 rolls to its close, I am considering taking a step of faith to put this into a book to be shared with those I love, and those who love (or will love) Jesus!

All along, it has been about using God given stories and random analogies to encourage and inspire, as together we let life point us to our life-giver, Jesus!

And that is my prayer for each of you dear readers...that you may be encouraged, each day, to continue on in this Christ-following journey. Look to Him! Shine for Him! Love Him! Share Him! It is what we are called to do!

For this life is all about serving our Lord and bringing others to the Father's throne of mercy and grace, that place where we all find hope, purpose and peace.

And to each of our precious grand-children, who hopefully will be reading this at some point in your life, to our (so far) Miles, Calvin, Denver, Ebba, Lena, Oliver, April, Marigold, Baby Girl Wiegand, Keziah and baby Wiegand, know that Grandma and Grandpa Wiegand love you dearly. We pray for you every day, that you will each come to know, love and serve your Lord and help to grow His Kingdom! He loves each of you so much and has a special purpose for your life. This world can get crazy at times, but always know that His Word is where Truth is found and that He is the source of true joy! He gifted each of you with special traits and abilities. Use them, for His glory, And remember... we all want to be together in Heaven someday. We thank God for blessing us with each of you (and your wonderful moms and dads). So thankful for each of you; Todd and Nicole, Justin and Kirsten, Brandon and Tess and Brock and Auburn. Now that you all are parents, you likely are starting to understand the deep, abiding love and heartfelt thankfulness we have for each of you. We love you more then you know!

Thank you to all who have encouraged and spoken into my life thus far, especially my dear, loving and supportive husband, Roger. You make me laugh, you are my favorite adventure sharer, and such a pillar of faith. You are my best friend and the love of my life. To my parents and siblings, you all mean so much, more then you know! To my dear friends who are always there for me, know that I appreciate you and are inspired by each of you and your servant hearts for Jesus!

God bless each of you readers, those I know, and those I do not. May the Lord bless your walk! He has a special purpose set aside for each of you in His Kingdom, both here on earth and in the eternal one to come.

There is so much to muse about....
So much to marvel in......

on this Jesus Journey!

Shine on!
-Kathy

Further blog posts can be found on my website: https://www.growchristianlifecoachingcenter.com/
I would love for you to continue to journey with me; seeking to grow closer to our God as we journey life's pathway!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When life is hard. Really hard

  I am musing about... When life is hard. Really hard. There are dear ones who's lives are hard. There is no other way to put it. At times, I think about those who live in third world countries, or in slums, or the ghetto, or crack houses. Those who were born into poverty and pain. Those involved in addiction, maybe trafficking, sickness, heartache and despair. It is real. It sounds beyond hard. It breaks my heart. But not enough. There are those who appear to have good lives in a middle or upper class situation. But their lives are  full of challenges, confusion and sadness. There are those who things just do not seem to go well for. They suffer rejection and disapointment time and again. There are those who find themselves reaching for things they know they should not to try to heal the hurt. Even those who have reached for the Great Physician and have come to know His love and grace, and still they succumb and fall. And the layers of hard deepen. I recently listened to an audio

The Gift of Art and Creative Contributions

I am marveling at                                                                                                           the Gift of Art and Creative Contributions! Wow. What a lovely day. My legs are tired, but my heart if full. Hubby and I biked another portion of the Hennepin Trail today. Beautiful and historic! So of course, our love affair with God's beautiful creation was stoked. But surprisingly, so was my appreciation for Art. We enjoyed biking past one lock after another, those old engineering marvels from the early days of the 20th century. The trail we biked along was a link to days gone by. For it was the same old pathway utilized by mules as they hauled the barges laden with grain and supplies along the canal joining the Mississippi and Illinois rivers. How I appreciated the old steel rusty structures, the bridges and the locks, with their levers, gears, arches and spokes. They spoke to me of the past. As did the old path itself.   There were relatively few people o

What I Saw Today

 I am musing...                                                                                                            ~11/2020 about what I saw today I stepped into the med room this morning. It is a little room off of the west side nurse's station.  It was quiet back there. And what I saw made my heart sing with a sense of grateful comfort. There on the counter, someone had left an open Bible. It was sitting there, a testimony that someone had likely taken a moment to grab a deep breath  and glean some divine words of encouragement. It was still open, inviting others to also partake from the comfort of it's living pages. Like for so many, this has been a really tough season for all of us. Nurses, aides, administration, housekeeping, dietary, activities....we all have found ourselves caught up in a reality we did not realize we had signed up for. The extra logistics, anxieties, regulations. uncertainties, fogged up glasses, claustrophobic masks, staffing challenges, reside